Superelectric Pinball Battle
November 24 @ 1:00 pm - 8:00 pm
SUPERELECTRIC PINBALL BATTLE
DOORS OPEN AT NOON
STARTS AT 1PM SHARP!
$10 entry fee!
100% of entry fees go towards trophies and cash prizes!
(Games will be set for token play)
– 8 rounds of match play
– Players will be put into groups of 4 (or 3 when necessary) and play ONE randomly selected game
– Scoring on each game is 7/5/3/1 or 7/4/1
NUMBER OF QUALIFIERS
24 – 31 players – Top 12 qualify (top 4 receive byes)
32 – 47 players – Top 16 qualify
48 – 64 players – Top 24 qualify (top 8 receive byes)
– Will start approx 45 minutes after last game/tiebreaker in qualifying
– Groups of 4 will compete in Pinburgh style match play
– Each round will contain 3 games across a mix of eras
– Scoring will be 5/3/2/1
– Top two from each group will advance to the next round, final 4 will play one round for placement
– Will be posted the week before the battle
– Will contain a mix of EM, early solid state and DMD titles
This is an IFPA endorsed event and will award World Pinball Player Ranking points
Visit www.ifpapinball.com to learn more about pinball rankings